Halong bay 3 days 2 nights on Flamingo cruise
Halong bay 3 days 2 nights on Flamingo cruise
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay - Over night on Flamingo Cruise
7.30 Our bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter leaving to Halong bay
10:30 Stopover in Hai Duong City where you get experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.(Note: This pick-up is just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
12:30 Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Get on Flamingo cruise, Welcome drink will be served and cruise introduction briefing, safety instructions, then check-in your cabins
13:30 Have lunch is served while our Cruise will pass by many islets with diffrent shapes and then heading to Luom Bo area
16.00 Arrive at the Luom Bo area. Upon arrival we will transfer by tender to Ba Dinh area. Kayaking on emerald water and explore Ba Dinh area.
Joining in Floating Bar with nice music. Offer 01 cocktail free for 01 guest swimming on the sea (not apply for guest kayaking).
17:30 Happy Hour opening buy 2 beverage get 1 for free enjoy nice view from sundeck, photo hunting
18.00 Cooking Class. Our Chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Our guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Duration about 20 – 30 minutes
18:30 Enjoy Sunset Party with fruits and tea
19:30 Under the magnificent night sky, our luxury set menu dinner is served with variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods
21:00 Joining the squid fishing on boat with our crews and can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef or laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar and over night on Flamingo Cruise
Day 2: Halong bay - Kayaking - Pearl Farm village ( Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner )
06.30 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 20 minutes)
07.00 Coffee, tea and breakfast served in the dining room.
08.15 Transfer by tender to our day boat.
09.15 Set sail for the Trong Cave. Join the kayaking excursion to the Trong cave and
surrounding waters. Kayaking duration is about 45 minutes. There will also be time for relaxing on board and swimming while here.
10.30 Back on board, set sail for the Pearl Farm Village, and visit Pearl Factory.
12.00 Lunch is served.
14.00 Join our Fishing activities. Try to be a local fishermen.
16.00 Return to the main boat and free time for spa, massage and sightseeing till dinner.
17.45 Enjoy Sunset party on the Top deck with Happy Hour (buy 02 drinks get 01 more free).
19.30 Dinner is served.
21.00 Squid fishing / Movie show. Overnight on Flamingo Cruises
Day 3: Halong bay - Amazing cave - Hanoi ( Breakfast - Brunch )
06:15 Tai Chi class on the Sun-Deck
07:15 Have light breakfast with Coffee, tea, and bakeries on board
07:45 Arrive at the Surprise cave, the biggest cave in Ha Long Bay with 10,000 square meters, when you visit the cave like our Vietnamese house with three chambers as lobby, dining room and bedroom with most beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. We will tour the cave for about 60 minutes.
09:00 Upon return to the boat you will have time to freshen up and finish packing. When checking out please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins.
10:00 Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
10.30 Brunch is served.
After brunch, Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11:45 Disembark at Marina coffee – Gate 26 in Tuan Chau New Marina.
16:00 Arrive in Hanoi . End of the trip
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- Children from 5 - 9 years old charge 50%
- Children from 10 years old charger 100% tour price
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (02 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi Session
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
- On board insurance
- Bus - Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- VAT tax
- Personal expenses
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
|Type||Detail||Normal price||Promotion price|
|Deluxe||Deluxe Ocean View Cabin On the 1st floor||$265||$245||<|
|Deluxe||Premium Deluxe Ocean Cabin -On the 2nd floor with Wide window & full view||$285||$265||<|
|Deluxe||Suite Ocean View Cabin -On the 2nd floor with the largest cabin & private balcony||$305||$285||<|
- Single room will pay extra 60 Usd/night
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are subject to nonrefundable.
- In-advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- For safety: First aid kit is available at the Reception desk; Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed; No smoking in restaurant and cabin; Be aware of long jelly fish (seasonal)