Halong - Catba
Halong - Catba
$100 - $90
Conditions applied: For join in group tour only
- Get 10% off if booking before one week or 5% before 4 days of start date.
- Get 10% off if group equal or bigger 4 or 5% equal 2 or 3 persons.
- No hidden cost, no fee added for credit card payment.
One of the naturals wonders of the world and an UNESCO world heritage site. Ha Long bay is a truly remarkable destination. Over 3000 islands protrude from the sea with red sailed junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call "the descending dragon".
ITINERARY(2 Days/1 Night)
Day 1 : Hanoi - Ha Long - Cat Ba (L, D)
AM: 8h00 depart to Ha Long Bay. Arrive at 11h30, lunch on the boat.
PM: Boat trip to visit Ha Long bay (4 hours). The calm emerald water and towering karts islands create a mystical maze as you cruise past visit Thien Cung cave, Dau Go grotto, Ga Choi, Dinh Huong, Co Don, Cho Da... There will be lots of time for swimming and taking pictures. Bus transfer to the hotel in Catba island. Dinner and overnight in Cat Ba island.
Day 2: Cat Ba - Ha Long - Hanoi (B, L)
Breakfast. Enjoy a sunrise cruise in the breathtaking scenery of Ha Long bay. Then cruise back to the harbor. After lunch at restaurant in Halong. Return to Hanoi. Tour finished.
Hotel (2 persons share one double/ twin room)
Transport by air-conditioning bus.
Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
English speaking tour guide.
NOTE: All rates are in US$ per person.
* Surcharge Peakseason US$ 10.00/person from 30 Jan 2014 to 3 Feb 2014.
* Children rates:
Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
* These rates will available if you make booking and pay via Vietnam OpenTour only.