Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Full day trip
$33 - $30
Ho Chi Minh City tour one day is a largest city in Viet Nam, known as the economic capital of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City is filled with millions of motorbikes and the people here welcome foreigners with a smile.
Ho Chi Minh City is a fascinating blend of the modern and the traditional. Attractions like Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum are well worth a look, the experience of sitting and chatting with the locals, or getting on the back of a motorbike taxi just for the sake of being in amongst it all, or just relaxing and watching Vietnam change, right before your eyes - those are the moments that you will treasure when you come here.
Start a sightseeing tour:
- Reunification Palace
The palace is set in beautiful, large grounds and is a pleasant way to spend an hour or two. It played an important part in the history of Vietnam: on 30 April 1975, communist tanks crashed through the gates, symbolically marking the end of the war.
- Some French colonial structures:
Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral , the Old Central Post Office.
Tour of Chinatown: Thien Hau & Quan Am pagoda.
- War Remnants Museum
The War Remnants Museum is quite confronting. There are several displays of weapons and equipment used by the United States, photos of protests around the world, newspaper clippings ....
- Ben Thanh Market
After visiting War Remnants Museum We end the city tour with Ben Thanh market where you can get anything you want at Ben Thanh Market. From freshly ground coffee to weird smelling foods to t-shirts plastered with Uncle Ho’s face to Vietnamese souvenirs.
- Overnight at your chosen hotel in HCMC.
• Tour Price Includes: A/C car or van, English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, Lunch, mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
• Tour Price Excludes: Travel insurance, tipping is at customer’s discretion
• Departure time, meeting point: as requested.
FULL DAY Price: US$20/person (Group from 10 – 30pax)
• Tour Price Includes : A/C mini bus, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, lunch, mineral water (1bottle/pax/day)
• Tour Price Excludes: Travel insurance, personal expenses
• Departure time, meeting point: on request
3 - 4 PAX
5 - 7 PAX
8 - 10 PAX