Ninh Binh 2 day 1 night luxury tour
Ninh Binh 2 day 1 night luxury tour
$170 - $153
- Tour small group only 9 people maximum
- Luxury transfer 2 ways free from Hanoi- Ninh Binh- Hanoi on express way
- Discove rural market in morning and know more local culture
- Have fun and great dinner with family in Vietnamese style
- Rowing boat in Tam Coc which" symbol Halong bay on land"
- Discover Thang Nham garden where was well know as home land over 40 diffrent nature bird, species with over 50.000 individual.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history in the 10th century in Hoa Lu which was chosen as the first capital of Vietnam independent feudal kingdom.
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Cycling – Thung Nham
07.15 Tour guide pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
09.00 Have a short break at a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam province.
10:00 Arrive Tam Coc start your first visit on a sampan boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season.
12:00 Enjoy delicious lunch served at the bungalow’s restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine.
14:00 Check-In Bungalow.
15:00 Visit a local family in Tam Coc. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
15:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with a unique route.
16:30 Get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird park, discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day.
17:30 Cycling back to the host family for free time relax with afternoon tea break.
19:00 Dinner served with Vietnamese, then stay overnight at the bungalow.
Day 2: Mua Cave – Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Hanoi
07:00 – 07:30 Breakfast at the Bungalow.
08:30 Take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view in Ninh Binh, Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
11:00 Back to the bungalow for check out
12:30 Enjoy delicious lunch served with Vietnamese cuisine. After lunch will free time relaxing.
15:00 – 15:30 Departure to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history.
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
What to bring:
- Sun cream
- Camera and film
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour
- All Meals (lunches, dinner, breakfast)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- Accommodation (Bungalow)
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Mua Cave
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10 USD fees for a group)
- Motorbike option (7 USD/pax)
- Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Other optional activities or tours
- Personal expenses
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Viet Unique Tour must be notified by email. The cancellation fee will be applied under the following conditions:
- More than 7 days before departure: FOC
- From 2 to 6 days before departure: 50% of the payment charged
- From 48 hours before the tour starts: 100% of the payment charged
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in 100% of the payment charged.
5 days 4 nights Trang An - Ha Long bay
$350 - $315
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc
$39 - $35
$44 - $40