Hanoi City Tour and cooking class
Hanoi City Tour and cooking class
$50 - $45
Conditions applied: For join in group tour only
- Get 10% off if booking before one week or 5% before 4 days of start date.
- Get 10% off if group equal or bigger 4 or 5% equal 2 or 3 persons.
- No hidden cost, no fee added for credit card payment.
Hanoi located on the bank of Red river in the north of Vietnam, the Capital of Vietnam, central of country's political and economy, with over 1 thousand year of history, Hanoi is one the richest culture city in ASIAN, the first impression for any visitors while come to Hanoi is traffic, with 9 million people and 4 million motor bikes Hanoi indeed being one of the most active in southeast- Asia, Hanoi cuisine, Old quarter and special many places be waiting for any tourists while travel here, this itinerary Hanoi city tour short trip but will bring for all clients full of emotion.
8.15: Tran Quoc Pagoda & West lake.
The bus and tour guide will pick you up from hotel in old quarter about 8 AM, driving to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda.
Tran Quoc pagoda is located on an island east of West Lake (Tay Ho district), with 1500-year history, which is considered to be the oldest in Thang Long- Hanoi. It was the Buddhist center of Thang Long citadel in the Ly and Tran dynasties. With its historical and architectural values, Tran Quoc Pagoda is famous for its sacred Buddha land, which attracts many Buddhists and visitor to Vietnam.
9.15: Ho Chi Minh complex
Driving to visit Ho Chi Minh complex.( Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, the presidential palace, house on stilts, where Uncle Ho lived and worked from 1954- 1969).
10.45: Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
This is the most recent yet probably the largest and undoubtedly the most interesting Museums in Hanoi and Vietnam. There are both indoors and outdoors section, while the in-housed exhibition is particularly informative, the outdoors display and activities make the museum stand out from the rest. There are a number of houses modeling after the traditional architecture of ethnic minorities, especially those who live in Northern and Central highlands.
12.15 pm: Lunch Time.
13.30: The temple of literature (The first university in Vietnam)
Being an ancient school ò Thang Long and the first university in Vietnam, Temple of Listerature of acknowledged as an ancient historical-cultural heritage which gives tourists deeper understanding about Hanoi's years of culture and tradition.
14.45: Hoa Lo prison relic.
It was built in 1896 (one of the highest and strongest political prison in Indochina at that time ). French confined mainly political prisoners here from 1896 to 1954, clients will see how come French tortured political prisoners and effort of Vietnamese political prisoner during period staying here also where American pilots who had been shot down from 1964 to 1973, American pilots called this prison "Hanoi Hiton hotel" Mc Cain Us' senator also was arrested here until 1973.
THERE ARE 3 OPTIONS FOR CLIENTS CHOOSE FROM:
- OPT1: Hanoi Cooking class.
Help clients to understand about Hanoi cuisine, our trip would like to make you unfogetable time and great experience while you are joining tour with us, you have a chance to go to market and making Hanoi special food yourself under guiding by professional chef
- OPT2: Water puppet show.
- OPT3: Just Hanoi City Tour.
- Full transfers by shuttle bus (A/C, purified bottle water,)
- Entrance fees
- Cooking class
- English speaking guide.
- Drink on lunch
- Personal expenses
- Tip for Tour guide and Driver
- Free of charge for children under 5 years old.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children from 6 to fewer than 11 years old.
- Children from 12 years old and over will be charged as an adult (100% tour price).
- On Monday and friday Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and museum are closed, instead by Vietnamese women museum
- Before departure suggest all clients not wearing sort clothing for coming in mausoleum
- Special request (diet, vegetarian…) should be informed before your departure days.